After printing some of the planned photographs, I’ve put them all into my logbook. A lot of the intended pages weren’t printed because my printer ran out of ink. Once I get access to a printer at university, I’ll be able to finish my first logbook.
Most of the pages have now been filled in the A3 book, so I will have to get another book once I get some photos done and then I can use that to put my actual project and finished pieces in. I probably won’t need one as big so am tempted to get a slightly smaller one.
I wanted this logbook to be quite scrapbook-like. I like the masking tape on the corners and can’t wait for it to be finished.
I went in to Cribbs to take some shots but will have to organise a shoot where some of my friends come to eat. This was the chef’s suggestion and hopefully will get that organised very soon.
Thanks for all the support!
I will keep you up to date with my progress.